Certificate in Finance
- The Graduate Certificate in Finance provides a 15 hours graduate-level experience in the area of finance.
- The program involves in depth study of finance, including exposure to international issues. Contact the MBA Director or Program Coordinator for additional information.
- Candidates for the certificate program must be admitted to the University as a graduate student.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and meet minimum admission criteria for the Master of Business Administration program.
- All course work must be approved by the MBA Program Director.
- EMBA students must have a program of study approved by the Director of the EMBA program.