A Brief Guidebook to Formatting Your Thesis Document
The Thesis Deadline for Spring is Monday, April 22, 2013.
- Masters & Doctoral Thesis Guide in Microsoft Word (Revised Fall 2012)
- Supplement to Thesis Guide
- Combining preliminary pages and the body of the thesis into one document in Word 2003
- Combining preliminary pages and the body of the thesis into one document in Word 2007
- Using Turnitin.com to avoid plagiarism
- Setting dot leaders in Microsoft Word 2003 and Microsoft Word 2007
- Manuscript option
- Steps Leading to Thesis Research (PDF)
- Thesis Writing 101 Workshop Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Selecting a Mentor
Thesis Research Funding
Each Fall and Spring semester graduate students can apply for funding to support their thesis research. Awards of approximately $500 are given to help students pay the extraordinary or unusual costs incurred in thesis research projects.
The Spring 2013 deadline is February 28.
Thesis Research Funding Guidelines and Application. For more information about the other funding opportunities, please click HERE.
Campus Recognition of Excellence in Thesis Research