To participate in the Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum, you must submit your abstract using the form below by noon on April 10, 2017.
Your abstract should contain these key elements: purpose of research, methods, results and conclusions. Attend one of our abstract workshops for more writing tips.
Tips for submitting your abstract
- Gain your advisor’s approval before submitting your abstract.
- Type your information and abstract into the form. Do not copy and paste from Word as simple punctuation will get lost due to hidden coding in Microsoft Word.
- Review the draft abstract provided to you by the Graduate College for any errors and to correct punctuation and symbols.
- Email a copy of your abstract to Dr. Tom Tomasi after submitting it online, if it requires special fonts like subscripts, superscripts, italics or bold.
- Your title can be no more than 175 characters and the body of the abstract can be no more than 1,400 characters.