The deadline for the Application for Graduation is the first week of the semester in which the student plans to graduate. A student is advised, however, to apply in advance of the semester that they intend to graduate.
- Complete the online Graduate Application to Graduate located through My Missouri State.
- Students should work closely with the advisor to ensure that all of the degree requirements are met.
- Students who have completed all course work and are only working on their research component may sign up for GEN 798 (Active in Research). This zero credit course offered at a reduced fee ($75) allows the following:
- access to the library, including online services such as interlibrary loans, MOBIUS, and restricted access databases;
- opportunity to purchase a parking permit; and
- access to computer services and campus email.
GEN 798 is graded as "P" (pass) or "N" (if the student discontinues participation and is dropped from the course).