Graduate Assistantships

Graduate assistantships (GA) are offered in both administrative and academic areas. GA appointments may be as a general GA, a teaching assistant (TA), or a research assistant (RA). With a graduate assistantship, you'll gain work experience in your field, enjoy networking with faculty and staff and receive a stipend and fee waiver.



Units wishing to hire a graduate assistant, research assistant, or teaching assistant should follow the steps outlined at the link below.