Vision, Mission, and Value Statements
We aspire to be the university of choice for business students who desire a quality education provided by people who are passionate about student success.
We educate business students to prepare them for successful careers in a global economy, with a particular emphasis on experiential learning and graduate education.
Shared Values and Guiding Principles
- We value professionalism and ethical leadership and behavior.
- We value an inclusive environment that embraces open, honest dialogue and mutual respect for divergent viewpoints irrespective of gender, racial, ethnic, cultural, social, political, or religious differences and/or ideologies.
- We value a high-quality student-centered learning environment.
- We value scholarship and the production of high-impact intellectual contributions that contribute knowledge and understanding to the broader business and academic communities as an integral part of our overall mission.
- We value shared governance in our decision making processes.
- We value engagement with our community and our region and partnerships that arise from that engagement.
- We value innovation and embrace strategic change that is aligned with the College’s mission.
- We value continuous improvement in our curriculum, processes, and policies.
- We value and promote a commitment to lifelong learning.