Einhellig Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum abstract submissions are now CLOSED.
To participate in the Einhellig Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum, you must submit your abstract using the form below; stay tuned for abstract submission dates for Spring 2020.
Your abstract should contain these key elements: purpose of research, methods, results and conclusions. Attend one of our abstract workshops for more writing tips.
Tips for submitting your abstract
- Gain your advisor’s approval before submitting your abstract.
- Type your information and abstract into the form. Do not copy and paste from a text file (e.g., Word, Docs, etc.) as simple punctuation will get lost due to hidden coding in many text processing softwares.
- See the instructions at Abstract if your abstract has special characters like subscripts, superscripts, italics or symbols.
- Your title can be no more than 120 characters and the body of the abstract can be no more than 1,000 characters; these include spaces.
- If your abstract submission has complex characters, please send your abstract submission via email to GradCollegeServices@MissouriState.edu