Einhellig Interdisciplinary Forum - Abstract Submission
Submissions for the 2023 EIDF are now closed.
Tips and Reminders
- Submitting an abstract indicates that you are willing and able to present at the EIDF in-person event on Saturday, April 29, 2023.
- Submitters will be notified of abstract acceptance via email no later than April 10, 2023.
- Presenters are responsibile for producing a poster that represents their work. See guidlines for posters on our Information for Presenters page.
- Gain your advisor’s approval before submitting your abstract.
- Ensure your absract contains these key elements: purpose of research, methods, results, and conclusions.
- We recommend that you type your information and abstract directly into the Qualtrics form. Copying and pasting from a rich text file (e.g., Word, Docs, etc.) may mean that underlying punctuation markup will be stripped from your content.
- Your title must be 120 characters or less.
- The body of your abstract must be 1250 chacters or less.
- If your abstract submission has complex characters that cannot be captured in the Qualtrics submission, please send your abstract via email to GradCollegeServices@MissouriState.edu.
Virtual Presentation Option
The EIDF is designed as an in-person event as a means of celebrating our graduate community via face-to-face interaction and collaboration.
However, we recognize that some of our graduate students live several states away. Others may be involved in activities like internships or clinical assignments that may prevent them from being in Springfield on the date of the event. To accommodate such students, we are providing a virtual synchronous option to those whose advisor verifies their need for a virtual presentation slot.